What is Kerbal Edit?
KerbalEdit is a Reference application based upon the KerbalData (https://kerbaldata.codeplex.com). It is a fully usable
end user application with source to give other developers a guide in thier own KerbalData Applications.
KerbalEdit allows you to:
- Load/Edit/Save KSP Save, Craft (both global and under a specific save), Part and game settings.
- Scan a KSP install for all available data files
- Import/Export Files to your game quickly
- Automatically backs up changed files, keeps a copy of original data to restore live object.
- Save Development Time : Time Savings
- Do simple popular actions
- Clear all debris and unknown items from a save
- Put any craft currently in game (on the pad or in orbit) in orbit around any body
- Refuel any or all craft in your save with a single command (fills any resource to max)
- more to come (looking for suggestions)...
Want to make your own app using KSP data?
KerbalData makes it easy!